The hard way
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The hard way

The hard way

Seems like for some of us it always takes the hard way to figure out what and where we are going.

After owning the 2013 F6B and then selling it as I just couldn't get used to all of the plastic parts I am again looking to buy another F6B.

The 2014 Harley Super Glide Custom with the 103ci engine that I bought to replace the F6B is a beautiful bike and a great little bike to run around town on but the motor vibrations on that 103 are absolutely unbearable for any length of ride. So after owing the Harley for a little over a month I did a Craigslist ad and have a buyer wanting to pick it up this weekend. Actually, I knew after the first ten minutes of owing/riding it that I had made a stupid decision to sell the F6B.

Have been in conversation with Wes at Russellville Honda (site sponsor) and his price on a 2015 F6B Deluxe is better than anywhere else so I will be getting my brother, the Southwest pilot, to get me a buddy pass ticket from Charlotte to Little Rock to do the deal. Should be a nice 700 mile ride as spring is around the corner.

And anyone who feels the need is welcomed to tell me I told you so!

Once this is all complete I will post some pictures of the new silver F6BD.

Ride safe.

X

Everybody on this forum has something they would like to do over to get right the second time !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Glad you weren't here last week when I had a delirious thought of selling mine, albeit for a different reason than yours, didn't think I would be riding much this year because of a work gig. Good to see ya back.

Yea! Welcome back!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Sanity strikes again ! Welcome back.

It's just good you're blessed to be able to change your mind in that way, financially I'm speaking. You getting a special paint job or anything since you're buying it from Russelville?

Hey, You got a better color and cruise. Glad you came back around.

shooter
    Nothing is ever perfect. Some are just better than others. Welcome back.

WELCOME BACK TO THE BEST CRUISER YOU WILL EVER OWN!!!

Many did similar mistake , but only few happened to be smart like you . This refreshment will spread your wings wider . Enjoy your new toy .