Real Unhappy - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You seem to be un happy a lot with you F6....Just sayin.....
    +1.....I''ll bet mine is dirty too. Just passed 3100 miles, and cleaned it once. It was dirty the next day. It will get cleaned again the next time I ride in the rain.

I hear ya Seadog; the wheel does seem kinda chincy... but I guess it works and isn't really noticeable like mentioned.

Thats the problem

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    No big deal and I am 75 my friend...Put it on the center stand and use your leaf blower a couple of spurts and it works for me..On occasion I will clean out the entire rear wheel areas, but as said on above posts..Who really looks under there to check???....More important things to worry about in my opinion....Ride safe
    That is the problem, I Do, my M109R Suzuki Boulevard I traded in on this, they said was the cleanest and nicest 8 year old bike they had ever taken in. There is a reason for that, I look at every thing and clean it to the nth degree when I find dirt and I am still not happy with the rear rim/.JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    That is the problem, I Do, my M109R Suzuki Boulevard I traded in on this, they said was the cleanest and nicest 8 year old bike they had ever taken in. There is a reason for that, I look at every thing and clean it to the nth degree when I find dirt and I am still not happy with the rear rim/.JMHO
    My friend I used to clean and polish my CVO as you are saying. The main reason I got this one is that it cleans up with no major fuss.
    I put it on a center stand, spray the rear wheel with S-100 and hose it off. Good nuff for me.

Sounds like you may need to clean it daily.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Seadog....I here ya my friend and can relate to your paranoia..Until I got into my middle 70's I was a clean "freak" on every bike I have ever owned...All of the bikes I have traded in over the years, never had to be detailed in any way before the dealer put it on the floor to sell...The Victory Vision I had for over 3 years, and traded on my F6B, did not have a mark, blemish, or dirt anywhere and like your dealer, my dealer said he had never seen a bike in showroom condition like mine in all the years he had been in business....I do agree the rear wheel is a dust collector, but the few times I have cleaned it, I spray a solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water from a bottle, let it soak for a few minutes and wipe it out with a sponge...Works fine until it gets dirty again, real fast, so I am no longer going to worry about it and clean the thing when I want to lie down and do it...Otherwise my bike is spotless including underneath the pipes, motor , etc...I guess I am still a little "anal"???...Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble and occupied....Ride safe

There will be white glove inspections in Franklin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Of who??

...bugger that...
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Did you say white glove or rubber glove?????

I don't think I can make it if there is going to be rubber glove inspections/exams.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]