Went to the dealership and picked up my 2015 Matte Silver F6B with the Blade trailer hooked up and ready to go. First impressions were, I love the paint color and man that trailer tongue is long. Took it for a quick spin and was impressed with the exhaust, I rode a 2014 last week and mine is noticeably throatier. Going to have to get some Heli-bars, I,m 6'2", seat was very comfortable for a stock seat. The dealership installed a tall Honda windshield, has a rainbow quality to it riding into the sun, I like the vent on it. They also installed the receiver hitch for the trailer. Went back to the dealership and finished the paperwork and headed for home, almost 90 miles to my driveway. The bike pulls the trailer without any hesitation or complaint hardly knew it was back there. Until I crossed the railroad tracks 10 miles from the house, the ball popped out of the hitch and the trailer rammed my l left tailpipe. I hammered the throttle because one chain had pulled out and the tongue was heading to the left. When I did, the tongue shot the other direction and bent the hook on the chain and my new trailer disappeared behind a building. I circled the block and found that the nut had not been properly torqued and fell off. The ball was still in the trailer coupler. There is damage to the trailer, luckily no other property or anyone damaged. Contacted the dealership and they will repair the trailer, it is only cosmetic. Very eventful first ride and I am so excited to have more adventures on my F6B!