Real Unhappy - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Real Unhappy

Sure beats the goo encrusted rear sprocket/rim of a chain drive you have to admit.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    Sure beats the goo encrusted rear sprocket/rim of a chain drive you have to admit.
    No truer words have been spoken in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Attachment 14341Attachment 14340I am one who over engineers everything and looks for the best buy for my buck , I yet to bend or break a cast wheel no matter how hard I rode a bike ... Crashing is another story .
    I so do love my marchesini wheels on my 990 SMR KTM , wonderfull forged wheels a work of art but I'm content with my crappy one sided cast F6B wheels ... LOL
    The Full wing wheels have a thicker cast wheel ...
    No just kidding ... LOL But I am running a full wing wheel came with aluminum stem , new take off a wing for a 150 was a great buy , now I can run one and have a clean one .
    Is that stem Honda OEM??

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    You got that right. Chain lube that doesn't distribute itself from one end of the bike to the other hasn't been invented yet.

shooter
    Dog I'll tell you how I do it. I run it up on the lift. Put it on the center stand. Raise the lift till its just the right height for me sitting on my roller stool. Then I clean the wheel. About 5 minutes for the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Is that stem Honda OEM??
    Yeah came on a take off wheel I picked up on ebay , its off a full wing , I had my buddy who owns a cycle shop mount up my darkside tire for me and he said it also has the presure tire monitor on it also .

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Yeah came on a take off wheel I picked up on ebay , its off a full wing , I had my buddy who owns a cycle shop mount up my darkside tire for me and he said it also has the presure tire monitor on it also .
    Oh ok, thanks. I'd remove that TPMS sensor; it's of no use to us and only adds weight to the wheel.

I like the Milton Industries S409 stems; I just put one on my front tire and it fits beautifully.

Rarely clean back wheels...rest of bikes are spotless. Own BMW, Harley, F6B