Bruce Jenner - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

WOW many of us are the same age, I graduated from high school in 1976 also. I don't care what Bruce or whatever his name is now does. My problem is seeing it on TV or in the paper. I have a CNN app on my phone and he and his new self are on it daily. I should not have turn off the TV or Mute it as I do several times while watching the evening news. Did he have his Junk cut off??? Imagine the first old guy who hits on him and then finds out he use to be a man. That could be the real end of Bruce!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    As long as I didn't pay any tax money towards his/her procedures, ....
    Guess again. What do you think BHOCare is for? BHOCare covers gender reassignment procedures and surgeries with YOUR INCREASED TAX DOLLARS and INFLATED PREMIUMS. Talk about elective surgeries.

In the PRK, imprisoned criminals can get gender reassignment surgeries so they can go into women's correctional facilities on YOUR TAX DIME !!!

Gubener Moonbeam passed a measure allowing boys to shower with your little grand daughters in the public school systems if they so feel inclined without parental knowledge or approval of either child. In the PRK, the school can assist your underage daughter in getting an abortion without your knowledge or approval, but they can not give her an aspirin. The city of West Hollywood passed a law outlawing all gender specific bathrooms in all public businesses and facilities.

The PRK is setting the PC trend for the rest of the USA and shoving in your face at every opportunity. God help us.

shooter
    That's what I said in my OP. I don't care. Why should I have to live it. Its like you can't get away from it in the network channels with specials on the cable channels. The news whores are working overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Guess again. What do you think BHOCare is for? BHOCare covers gender reassignment procedures and surgeries with YOUR INCREASED TAX DOLLARS and INFLATED PREMIUMS. Talk about elective surgeries.

In the PRK, imprisoned criminals can get gender reassignment surgeries so they can go into women's correctional facilities on YOUR TAX DIME !!!

Gubener Moonbeam passed a measure allowing boys to shower with your little grand daughters in the public school systems if they so feel inclined without parental knowledge or approval of either child. In the PRK, the school can assist your underage daughter in getting an abortion without your knowledge or approval, but they can not give her an aspirin. The city of West Hollywood passed a law outlawing all gender specific bathrooms in all public businesses and facilities.

The PRK is setting the PC trend for the rest of the USA and shoving in your face at every opportunity. God help us.
    Not so fast, at least nationwide. We have a murderer who killed his wife here in Mass wanting to become a female on our dime and so far it ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Not so fast, at least nationwide. We have a murderer who killed his wife here in Mass wanting to become a female on our dime and so far it ain't happening.
    I stated the PRK, "People's Republique of Kalifornia" for that trend setter. Give it time, the precedence has been set.

shooter
    Yeah you guys will be the first.

We had a guy at the phone company did the full operation - slice and tuck and the boob job and the company paid for the whole thing, somewhere north of $200,000, it was scary to look at this thing. Turns out 5 years after he gets the operation he dies of AIDS. Moral of the story - I can put antlers on my head - don't make a deer. Jenner is just a older guy dressed up in woman's clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    We had a guy at the phone company did the full operation - slice and tuck and the boob job and the company paid for the whole thing, somewhere north of $200,000, it was scary to look at this thing. Turns out 5 years after he gets the operation he dies of AIDS. Moral of the story - I can put antlers on my head - don't make a deer. Jenner is just a older guy dressed up in woman's clothes.
    Not much return on investment there for the company, nor the risk to the surgical team.

Attachment 14337

What amazes me is that the 3% run this country, in more ways than one....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Pitiful isn't it.