Bruce Jenner - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

I gotta throw my 2cents in. Who the hell cares what Bruce Jenner does? and further more who are we to judge him. I mean come on it's not like we all live perfect lifes. Is it really interfering with your perfect little life. If ya don't wanna see it or you don't want your kids to see it then grab the remote and change the channel

Funny thing is I had no idea who or what this guy was until I started to read this post. I guess I'm lucky in one sense but it's enjoyable to read these and see how the world ticks.
    Now I'm taking my coffee to the garage to be with my F6B. Cause that's what really matters to me at this moment. 😜

What the Bible Says - Not What I Think

Matthew 5:27-32
    ◦Exodus 20:14
    ◦1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    ◦1 Corinthians 6:18-19
    ◦1 Corinthians 7:2-5
    ◦1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
    ◦Hebhttp://www.divinepeace.com/yellow/Gods_Yellow_Pages.htmlrews 13:4

Who cares what the Bible or any other story says. Modern educated people do not believe in such crap. I don't believe in fairytales.

Quote Originally Posted by Terje View Post
    Who cares what the Bible or any other story says. Modern educated people do not believe in such crap. I don't believe in fairytales.
    Well I guess you told me !
    God bless you !

shooter
    I'm proud to be neither modern nor educated.

I know where you're coming from Shooter... and I prefer a simple, traditional life also. I'm a farmboy at heart, I grew up pulling potatoes out of the ground in a midwest town of 300 people. I don't exactly "accept" transgendering or crossdressing but if God has a problem with it, he'll sort it out. Our only purpose down here is to care for one another and that doesn't include cherry picking "good" people.

Regarding Bible quotes... that's an endless, useless activity. We can all find verses to counter anything and everything anybody can say. Don't prove your goodness by showing you can read; prove it by showing you know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    Matthew 5:27-32
    ◦Exodus 20:14
    ◦1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    ◦1 Corinthians 6:18-19
    ◦1 Corinthians 7:2-5
    ◦1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
    ◦Hebhttp://www.divinepeace.com/yellow/Gods_Yellow_Pages.htmlrews 13:4
    I enjoyed reading each passage... I guess the ole sayin is still true, religion, politics and what ever the third one is if there is a third...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

This is not about Bruce Jenner as it is pushing the LGBT agenda, that's the real story. I live in the mecca of this sickness. They want to incrementally, as they are doing, deconstruct society as we know it. They exist in a society by judicial fiat, if you don't accept them they will destroy you. No sooner was homosexual marriage passed they started demanding businesses cater their affairs, or else.. Most recent was the story of a woman florist who, because of her religious belief, declined not to do a gay wedding. Whether you accept her premise or not religious freedom was instrumental in the founding of this nation. They could have gone to another florist, gave the business to someone else. They put her out of business and then went after her in civil court.

They want to abolish age of consent laws meaning they want to be able to have sex with as young a child as they can get their hands on. One of the persons at the forefront of this is Hollywood producer Larry Kramer and he writes that when it comes to children having sex with “their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else …-very often,-the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.” This is not about Bruce Jenner.

They are using the same tactics as the sixties radicals and I bet there were people back then who said "They're harmless, live and let live." Instead they became the professors in the universities, judges in the courtroom, and lawmakers in the government, same here. That is why homosexuals can adopt babies because, as they say, mothers don't matter. This not about Bruce Jenner.

Coming soon will be the lawsuit for a church refusing to marry a homosexual couple, not that there are liberal churches that won't but they're Catholic and they want a Catholic Church to do it. This is the systematic deconstruction of a society. This is not about Bruce Jenner.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I know where you're coming from Shooter... and I prefer a simple, traditional life also. I'm a farmboy at heart, I grew up pulling potatoes out of the ground in a midwest town of 300 people. I don't exactly "accept" transgendering or crossdressing but if God has a problem with it, he'll sort it out. Our only purpose down here is to care for one another and that doesn't include cherry picking "good" people.

Regarding Bible quotes... that's an endless, useless activity. We can all find verses to counter anything and everything anybody can say. Don't prove your goodness by showing you can read; prove it by showing you know what it means.
    I suppose this is where I am coming out on all this stuff now. I wasn't raised around anything or anyone which could prepare me for transgenders, so I do confess an aversion. I also don't understand polygamy, for that matter. But in the end, I can understand why some of my closest friends cannot fathom me taking the life of a perfectly healthy deer or elk. Nothing has ever prepared them for it. Reckon I will just change the channel, because I no more want to deal with Caitlyn than others want to deal with field dressing a deer. Not because I feel I am better than anyone, which I know to be far from true.

Remember when you had to get up and walk across the room to change the channel?