Bruce Jenner - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I confess to only looking up the first two. Like Steve u enjoyed the reading. You guys know we aren't wrong.
    The problem today as I see it with the new kids is they have no compass... today is a new day and no plans for tomorrow...unless, and I mean unless something lands in their lap they have no concern...period. These new folks also seem to do "just enough" to get by, just enough to stay out of trouble, just enough to pass a grade just enough to take care of today...dam tomorrow! They stand for nothing! I, like most here grew up with a certain set of values...I still live by those values ...a friend of mine while having this same conversation said it more simply than I could ..." I live by the 10 Commandants!!!" Not sure those values exist today, at least, it seems by many... The P.C. crowd wants EVERYTHING to be OK and if it does not land in your lap then it is really none of your business... My wife is constantly telling me to keep my opinions to my self... I/we are not at the age yet where we can say whatever we want...I for one can't wait !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The problem today as I see it with the new kids is they have no compass... today is a new day and no plans for tomorrow...unless, and I mean unless something lands in their lap they have no concern...period. These new folks also seem to do "just enough" to get by, just enough to stay out of trouble, just enough to pass a grade just enough to take care of today...dam tomorrow! They stand for nothing! I, like most here grew up with a certain set of values...I still live by those values ...a friend of mine while having this same conversation said it more simply than I could ..." I live by the 10 Commandants!!!" Not sure those values exist today, at least, it seems by many... The P.C. crowd wants EVERYTHING to be OK and if it does not land in your lap then it is really none of your business... My wife is constantly telling me to keep my opinions to my self... I/we are not at the age yet where we can say whatever we want...I for one can't wait !!!
    I was very close to giving up on a stepson I inherited some 16 years ago. Persona non grata at my home back then. Then about 5 years ago he began to look around at all the cool things he could have if he had money. I like to think I had an influence because i did try, but most likely he veered off course and happened into a fairly good career. Now I am proud to visit him and his wife at their recently purchase home. I am proud to know him. There is hope for some of them. The ones who manage to hit 25-30 years of age with decent morals and solid ethics, anyway.

Steve, so far as I can tell, you can say what you want here. And please do!

"Steve, so far as I can tell, you can say what you want here. And please do!"

That is what the Off Topic section is for...flame on, just don't make it personal !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Bruce Jenner....He's been a woman for a while, just didn't have the balls to admit it.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Minnie Pearl used to catch my eye....
    I think I know why you're single Duke.

Just think how pissed Kanye West is, Bruce Jenner just became his mother-in-law. Now he has a reason to walk around with a puss on.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I know where you're coming from Shooter... and I prefer a simple, traditional life also. I'm a farmboy at heart, I grew up pulling potatoes out of the ground in a midwest town of 300 people. I don't exactly "accept" transgendering or crossdressing but if God has a problem with it, he'll sort it out. Our only purpose down here is to care for one another and that doesn't include cherry picking "good" people.

Regarding Bible quotes... that's an endless, useless activity. We can all find verses to counter anything and everything anybody can say. Don't prove your goodness by showing you can read; prove it by showing you know what it means.
    Bravo !

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Just think how pissed Kanye West is, Bruce Jenner just became his mother-in-law. Now he has a reason to walk around with a puss on.
    Now is that good or what !!!

"It was never intended for you to pull over and park in somebody else's vision." Rev. K. Lewis
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I know where you're coming from Shooter... and I prefer a simple, traditional life also. I'm a farmboy at heart, I grew up pulling potatoes out of the ground in a midwest town of 300 people. I don't exactly "accept" transgendering or crossdressing but if God has a problem with it, he'll sort it out. Our only purpose down here is to care for one another and that doesn't include cherry picking "good" people.

Regarding Bible quotes... that's an endless, useless activity. We can all find verses to counter anything and everything anybody can say. Don't prove your goodness by showing you can read; prove it by showing you know what it means.
    Bible quotes ... that's an endless, useless activity.
    I still can't believe you said that.
    My belief in God got me through Vietnam and my life today.