luggage rack from honda
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: luggage rack from honda

luggage rack from honda

Has anyone been stupid enough to buy rack from honda beside me .Paid $200 for rack and paid $100 for the the bolts and spacers to mount .Honda screwed me,won't be so trusting next time .

I bought one when I bought my F6B and use it all the time. After 10 Harleys, I don't get sticker shock on accessories anymore. I like the rack and feel it is pretty good quality and very stable.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

I bought one as well ,,,,,, but may be taking it off soon and putting on the market!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Home Brewed

I like to tinker! Making my own for less than $20.00 and my time is fun and relaxing.

100_0820.jpg100_0821.jpg100_0822.jpg100_0825.jpg100_0823.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dwight View Post
    Has anyone been stupid enough to buy rack from honda beside me .Paid $200 for rack and paid $100 for the the bolts and spacers to mount .Honda screwed me,won't be so trusting next time .
    So the rack doesn't come with the hardware to mount it?

Cool

Nope..........it takes two products to get it installed.....If you are interested let me know...I maybe loosing mine and it will go for a very fair price...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by dwight View Post
    I asked the dealer if he could throw it in as part of the deal when I bought my bike. I knew I would use it and it's a must for long distance traveling. It's very well made and blends in with the bike well. I'm very happy with my purchase(non purchase).

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Nope..........it takes two products to get it installed.....If you are interested let me know...I maybe loosing mine and it will go for a very fair price...
    If you have the deluxe it comes with what you need for the $199 dealer price. If you have a standard model then you need to but the additional mounting bracket package which was like $45 or something like that. I found this rack online shipped for $147 with an online coupon. I had to cancel the order because I needed it for a trip and the company wasn't sure if it would arrive on time. I ended up haggling with my dealer and got it for $170 plus tax.

Yep I bought one but I have the Deluxe model so the Brackets were not needed. 200 for the rack was alot. I needed the rack and use it often so the purchase was worth it for me.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

luggage rack from honda

Any one got a part number for the mounting kit?

Thanks