F4 CUSTOMS Windshields

Thread: F4 CUSTOMS Windshields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I own one of these windshields
    Which one? Looks like there are multiple options.

I bought the F6B 14" Sport Shield (tint w/ no vent). I think they originally called it the minus 2. I went with this size mainly because I reside in California. Our spring, summer and fall are very warm months which is why the stock shield works well in these months for me. I like the look of the stock shield and the breeze I get riding with it. Then, November through March, the F4 Custom Shield is what works best for me. Keeps me warm thus allowing me to ride year round. Anyway, hope that helps. There is talk of a slightly shorter windshield in the making. Shorter by 2 inches. If interested ask Don from F4 Customs. He's here on our forum.

Hey, just noticed you're from NorCal! Nice! I live in Sacramento. I'll PM you my info incase you ever want to get together for a ride.

P5030013.jpg Here is the F4 Customs +4 clear with no vent. It's a lot of windshield for a bagger but I am happy with it.

P5030011.jpg

Looks good!

F4 Customs discount for August!

Hey all, just wanted you to know that we are discounting F6B shields to forum members for the month of August! Call 330-968-4644 to place an order and receive the discounted price!

Forgot the most important part!

The shields will be 15% off with free shipping!

+4 shield

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Attachment 312 Here is the F4 Customs +4 clear with no vent. It's a lot of windshield for a bagger but I am happy with it.

Attachment 311
    Hi I was wondering how tall your +4 shield is from the weatherstrip to the top of the shield? I'm thinking of ordering a +4 with the vent for my f6b, thanks.

The + 4 windshield mounted on an F6B is 23 inches from the weatherstrip to the top of the windshield