tire milage?

Thread: tire milage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You guys might want to check out the new dunlop elite 4. They are supposed to be high mileage. In this report it is stated the rider went coast to coast six times on the same set of tire, albeit it was done by Dunlop. Hell I would be happy to get 20k. I am down right now with a shoulder surgery so I can't give any updates but I will
    https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/201...ileage-rubber/

Thread Follow up - Getting ready to change back tire again, may go CT current milage is ~28k that means both set of stones on the rear lasted 14k.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Thread Follow up - Getting ready to change back tire again, may go CT current milage is ~28k that means both set of stones on the rear lasted 14k.
    You make me feel good! My General G-Max delivered 30K miles! I'm currently on my second one and hope to get another 30K miles wear

7500 on the rear. My front has another 2-3000. I ride mostly twisties, and not slow. Just went darkside on the rear. Keeping the front for a few more miles then putting on a metzler 888
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Stock tires.

I got 17,500 miles out of the stock stones. Always check you tire pressure to get the life out of your tires. 40 front 42 rear works for me. I installed the Dunlap elite 4. Really like them so fare.