Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
I know of three other F6B board members who now ride and love their Russell Daylong saddles and I suppose there are a few more out there. Also quite a few VTX owners on my forum ride a Daylong. If I'm going more then a 100 miles I will ride no other.

I to have some physical issues like some of you old guys(I'm 65). I broke my neck in 2002 an have bone grafts and a titanium X brace holding it all together at the c4/c5 then in 2005 I had my chest crushed (lost conformity) and left shoulder ripped apart causing nerve damage(can't lift left arm more than chest high now) in a "no brakes" 750 foot ride off a 45 degree slope, then over a cliff. I had the 14 ton piece of equipment I was operating roll over on me causing the issues, so you see I demand and must have comfort when I ride and a custom fitted Daylong fills the bill. You can read all about the accident with a few pic here http://www.californiavtxriders.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11591

I have a Daylong on my F6B, VTX1800 "C", 2004 Rune and having one made for my 2009 KLR 650 this winter. I do not run one on my turbo X as I only ride it 100 miles or less a day, but boy is it a fast 100 miles.
+1 I just got my RDL last week. What a difference!! I rode 74k on an Ultimate on my VTX1800C but I like the RDL mucho better.