It really depends on what YOU mean by FOG lights. If you are talking about the lower driving lights, that can be mounted into the front lower cowling...then yes...there are many, many, and...many of us that have installed lights down there.

There are several to choose from, and once again we get bacvk to...what do YOU want those lights to do?

If you are wanting to add real driving lights, to see farther down the road...to add front end lighting, so that you can see an additional m ile down the road...then it would be WRONG to add that kind of lights down LOW...into the front lower cowling. You would want to mount that kind of lighting as high as reasonably possible, such as uder the mirrors, over the mirrors, alongside the windshield, etc. You want to mounts lights as high as you can...if the intent is to see farther down the road.

Now...if you want to be seen by other vehicles, i.e., cars, trucks, etc, and want to possibly cut through some actual fog...the you want to mount the lights into the front lower cowling. The lights that get mounted INTO the front lower cowling should be used to be SEEN by other cars...and NOT used to light up the road 1 mile farther down the road.

Many of us are using either the 960 Dual LED lights from BikeMP3, or the Single Shooter LED lights from Electrical Connection. To step it up one notch higher, you would want to have a YELLOW lens on those LED lights, or in front of the actual LED light, so that the lower colwing light is a YELLOW spectrum, rather than a white light.

There are other makes and brands and models of lights that can be used for that lower cowling light, such as the Honda LED lights, but...they cost a lot more, and are not available in Yellow.

Personally, I am using the Single Shooter LED lights from EC...with a YELLOW lens, and I have never had anything better in my life. They seriously grab the attention of the cars in front of me. The yellow light stands out much more than any white light.

There are pictures on this forum of those that have installed these kinds of lights on their F6Bs', and those that have seen my lights in person have commented that they really stand out. I searched for my own pics, but to no avail.