I've been riding with some Harley Street Glides a lot lately, and I must admit, those suckers look NIIIICE! The chrome was mesmerizing, and the large touch screen display along with the overall look of the dash had me wondering if I should make a trade. The throaty growl from the pipes and sweet factory paint jobs helped as well.

I decided to take a trip to a Victory dealership and a Harley dealer, and I must say those bikes are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I had no idea that I had such an affinity for chrome, beautiful paint jobs, and 20-21 inch wheels!! I loved the look of the bikes so much, I took them out for test rides and.....

I LOVE MY F6B NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!!!!! Compared to the B, those bikes are SSSSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! I only tried the 103 Harley's so I can't comment on a 110 CVO, but the Vics and the Harley's don't have that kick-in-the-pants acceleration that we all know and love! The handling... the power... the F6B is on another level. The Vics and Harley's are great to look at, but they don't have the ride experience that I've come to love, and the B has it in spades!!