Honda Extended Warranty

Thread: Honda Extended Warranty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I bought my Honda extended warranty for $500.00 with road hazard unlimited use.

I think it would be great if I never had to use it. But I feel good just in case I do.

$120.00 a year is not that bad. I think that if your warranty runs out and some stupid electrical issue or something small occurs you may just let it go and live with it. With the warranty I know that for the next 7 years everything on the bike will be as it should be. Good peace of mind and now I can ride it like I stole it and not worry. I can go anywhere traveling by myself and know that I can get road side assistance without a hassle.
    Steve

tcaudill

Where did you get extended warranty for $500?

I got the warranty even though I do my own wrenching. Here's why. My warranty 7yrs unlimited cost an extra $750. I just priced an alternator for a 13 F6B at a popular bike parts supplier, $680. Just one common item failure and it pays for itself.

Especially if you put a lot of miles on your bike...seven years from now, mine will have 40,000+ miles on it. I'll be purchasing the warranty after I get over the price for the bike itself...