Tunes are getting close - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tunes are getting close

Ohhhhhhhh, I gothcha now Larry; your response to my pm made sense.

What you're wanting to do with playlists is something I'm not familiar with. Obviously eh? Sorry.

This is the one I bought / Like I said I plugged in and have never thought about it again / It works great through the radio / I just put it on random and let it do the work. It is tiny when plugged in it just looks like a USB cap.
    Steve

Delivered Mar 11, 2015
    Your package was left in the .

SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 32GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive- SDCZ33-032G-B35
    Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
    $15.12

Buy it Again

I am easy to please when every song I own is distributed to me like a juke box without repeats until every song is played.

George after my trip to Ct. next week let's set a date to meet and you can copy my MP3 files off my Ipod classic. These were given to me by someone at work. I beleive there is over 27k songs on it. I have a rock playlist with about 144 songs that I like on it too. Maybe we can buy 16 or 32 GB flash drives fill them with 60,70,80s rock and sell them at the rally or off the site at cost.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    George after my trip to Ct. next week let's set a date to meet and you can copy my MP3 files off my Ipod classic. These were given to me by someone at work. I beleive there is over 27k songs on it. I have a rock playlist with about 144 songs that I like on it too. Maybe we can buy 16 or 32 GB flash drives fill them with 60,70,80s rock and sell them at the rally or off the site at cost.
    Let's do that John. Very generous of you to share your music files, thank you! And a very interesting idea about selling flash drives at cost; at the very least, this would help guys like Seadog get setup without having to understand everything.

Exactly what I was thinking.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Let's do that John. Very generous of you to share your music files, thank you! And a very interesting idea about selling flash drives at cost; at the very least, this would help guys like Seadog get setup without having to understand everything.
    Me too, I would gladly pay for a stick with a butt load of 60s-70s music on it. Blues, Hard Rock, Progressive Jazz, most any good road music.....the line starts behind me.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    What does this jump drive cost, I'm not rich and living on a fixed income I get by with what I can afford. When I was working steady there wasn't much I couldn't afford to purchase but without that weekly paycheck you do have to compromise a bit.
    Seadog I completely understand your concern on income but USB sticks are very cheap these days. Don't limit yourself to music on the drive. You can play back talking books too. Good luck whichever way you go. It's nice to have options. Enjoy your riding days while you can.

About 18.00 for a 64gb
    http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Attach%C3%...mp+drive+64+gb

Hey! I am all up with that idea

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Being from the stone age of electronics is terrible when all this new stuff comes into play, I don't have anything high tech cause it just baffles me and I never can get it too work. I bought a smart phone once and had to give it to my son and buy myself a dumb phone cause it was too smart for an old guy to use. I tried to give it to my wife first and she wouldn't have anything to do with it.
    I do not like technology it is moving way to fast for us older generation people. Its like this computer, I can turn it on and usually find what I am looking for but if a problem arrives I have to take it to the computer man cause its too far over my head to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Me too, I would gladly pay for a stick with a butt load of 60s-70s music on it. Blues, Hard Rock, Progressive Jazz, most any good road music.....the line starts behind me.
    Haha. For you bud, no problem. You've helped me out enough in the past.

Well, buying a new USB stick, putting music on it, and then sending it to you would probably take two weeks. Do you do Paypal? I was thinking about the 32 GB USB stick that I linked above for $25.

Or... I could upload some stuff to the cloud and send you a link if that's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Being from the stone age of electronics is terrible when all this new stuff comes into play, I don't have anything high tech cause it just baffles me and I never can get it too work. I bought a smart phone once and had to give it to my son and buy myself a dumb phone cause it was too smart for an old guy to use. I tried to give it to my wife first and she wouldn't have anything to do with it.
    I do not like technology it is moving way to fast for us older generation people. Its like this computer, I can turn it on and usually find what I am looking for but if a problem arrives I have to take it to the computer man cause its too far over my head to figure it out.
    Ain't it funny how that works! I'm good with technology but doesn't mean I like it all; I never had a smart phone... and I just don't want one