Election 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Election 2016

Trump

I don't know about him, he appears to me not to work and play well with other, so A job that demands that skill like be President of this country he would have to adapt too or go down in flames. Not my first pick.

shooter
    I like the handle Elroy. That was my dads middle name. I'm not sure he would take sides. I think he would try to do what's right. You and I both know that neither party is looking out for us. Its like I said in an earlier post. I'm not republican. I'm a conservative. There are democrats that are conservative also.

Choosing a politician is akin to selecting which STD you want.

All are crooks, criminals, liars and thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post

+1, very funny and also like today's STD's, once you have them, you can't get rid of them !

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post

All are crooks, criminals, liars and thieves.
    Was not going to post here because I believe our politician's are all bought and sold-No matter what party.This is the only post here that I agree with.System is broken and no one person at the top is going to change a damn thing IMHO

Well it appears that the liberal media has you where they want you. Sitting in your LAZBOY on Election Day. While the liberals will bus dead people and dogs to the voting box, you have decided nobody gets your vote. In every election one, just one of the candidates tips the scale in your favor. And so many people piss away their chance to keep the worst of the two evils out. Between hilaree and anyone else, some will decide it is not necessary to be bothered by voting because the other option doesn't fit tightly into their mold. I couldn't stand --Cain, but I showed up to vote against the worst of the two evils. Romney a conservative dud, but I showed up to cast a vote against the worst of the two evils. Sad, but the media has you where they want you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    You're right Stro. Sometimes it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Nowdays its a vote against instead of a vote for.

shooter
    You still have to get out there and vote. That's what is important.

I have come to the conclusion that voting counts only when the powers that be agree with the outcome (if it (or who) actually makes it to the ballot in the first place).

As an example, in 2010, Oklahoma voters passed an amendment by 70% of the vote to prohibit sharia law in Oklahoma only to have 1 judge overrule the vote of the majority of Oklahoma voters. This is the USA, not an islamic state and should have been a no-brainer.

In California, signatures were collected to add initiatives on the ballot, only for the powers that be to rewrite what was placed on the ballot (from the petition that people signed) to defeat the initiative. When the voters passed it (even with the slanted rewrite), 1 biased judge overruled the majority vote.

I doubt these are the only examples. I have been in meetings where trial attorneys have stated that in their 30 year professional careers, they have not seen the types of rulings coming from the judges as they have recently where the judge rules on personal bias versus law or case law.

There are also a lot of games done in the primaries which results in a choice between bad and worse as Stro mentioned in his prior posts.

2010 Oklahoma voters overruled by 1 judge

All the liberal media has to do is convince you that you don't have a chance, then you stay home. You most definitely DON'T have a chance when you stay home. I have many democrat conservative friends and coworkers and I have a few libs that I know and I have a lot of conservative acquaintances.........funny but we all agree with that point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver