Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
Just curious if anyone has bought one of the custom painted F6B's from Honda of Russellville in Arkansas. With all of the paint issues I am curious about the quality of the finish on those that they have painted. It might be a good option, not to mention I really like the orange one!

Of course, they are a long way from AZ.
Excellent quality. 3 coats with two clearcoats. No paint coming off on any rags.

Buying there was also my excuse for a road trip.

I flew out free using award miles and rode home. It required some planning with packing, luggage, and figuring out how I'm gonna be comfortable for the next 1000 miles home to VA. (Phoenix to Russellville = 1200 miles) I rode a stock one at a local dealership and determined that I needed MBL handlebar risers and I had a Corbin seat made and shipped to the dealer before I picked it up. I also added a Honda luggage rack for my small bag. I had a larger bag strapped to the passenger grab rails. All the accessories were installed as ordered. They made a mistake on installation of the luggage rack and wedged a spacer into the paint. When removed, it scratched the paint. They're sending me touch-up paint.

They were good to work with but make sure you have everything all spelled out. Make sure your list of options on the Signature Series bike matches their list. I had to "remind" them of a couple of things.

What color are you thinking about? Wait... you said orange... nice!