Opinions on Rivco Aero Pegs?

Thread: Opinions on Rivco Aero Pegs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

Opinions on Rivco Aero Pegs?

Anyone with the Aero pegs installed that is 6'3 (32 inch inseam) or taller? I just ordered these and am a bit concerned that I might feel a little cramped in the peg mounting position furthest away from the rider. I put my feet up to where they will be mounted and it felt a little high and not forward enough. Anyone??

On a side note......John from Rivco has been a pleasure to deal with so far. He has addressed my questions and even went as far as to contact someone with these installed and is sending me some pics of himself (he is the same height as me) with his feet on the pegs. That's customer service! I hope to have the pics later on today......

Cool

Buy them, install them......if they don't fit ....send them back.....if they fit.....love them........ You could always have a operation to make you normal.......just sayin
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Buy them, install them......if they don't fit ....send them back.....if they fit.....love them........ You could always have a operation to make you normal.......just sayin
    Lol....normal??? Thanks a lot! That's the plan, I checked with John already and he said if I didn't like em I could return em! They are on the way.

GOT MINE YESTERDAY

As promissed Revco is Great, they promissed me them before 8/1 and they came. They are fabulous. Got them on last night and took my first ride down the beltway and wouldn't you know it felt so good missed my exit. LOL I will need to adjust this evening for just a little more comfort. I have them positioned all the way to the front now and I think they would be more comfortable just maybe one set of notches back. The side of the engine rubs on my ankle in the front forward position. I will experiment this evening. They look good and feel great.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    As promissed Revco is Great, they promissed me them before 8/1 and they came. They are fabulous. Got them on last night and took my first ride down the beltway and wouldn't you know it felt so good missed my exit. LOL I will need to adjust this evening for just a little more comfort. I have them positioned all the way to the front now and I think they would be more comfortable just maybe one set of notches back. The side of the engine rubs on my ankle in the front forward position. I will experiment this evening. They look good and feel great.
    Solution …. take a 4 inch grinder to your ankles, grind off an inch on inside of both ankles……………. no more rubbing

Received mine...

Received them Friday 7/26 and installed them that night. Rode Saturday with them in the closest position, knee angle was all wrong. Moved them forward one position and rode 200 miles Sunday, they were better but not perfect. Moved them to the forward most postion, rode to work the past two days, they will be staying in this position. I am 6'1" with a 32 inch inseam.

Scott