Going to a wedding. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to a wedding.

5:00pm?

I see you made your original post at 5:04 pm. Guess maybe You and the Wife may have been a bit late. That's okay, IMHO, weddings are highly over-rated. Have fun at the reception, as Shooter said.

shooter
    Steve I used to be like that , but divorce eleven years ago and a new bride last fall plus a little more age has shown me that unless it's life or death , life is a lot better when enjoyed at a slower pace. In other words don't sweat the small stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Steve I used to be like that , but divorce eleven years ago and a new bride last fall plus a little more age has shown me that unless it's life or death , life is a lot better when enjoyed at a slower pace. In other words don't sweat the small stuff.
    Hallelujah! I had to marry my wife twice. After 28 years I have lernt that lesson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Going on 30 years.....not sure if it's a deep mental issue, or just plain insanity.
    She says the same thing...
    I guess we'll find out, eh?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post
    Careful Hiflyer, it's cool to comment until SHE reads the forum....

She has no clue who hiflyer is, or what the F6B forum is. We made the ceremony, last ones to be seated. She did look mighty fine!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Me too.... same ole same ole... every now and then ...I do go a little crazy...it keeps her on her toes !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com