I did get to give it a test or break in run this past Sunday. I went east toward Sandy Hook and south along the shore on Rt36 (max speed 40-50 with traffic lights). Dined at a fine restaurant in Long Branch on the water.A portion of the return trip was taken on the Garden State Parkway and that was for about 20 miles at 65-75 mph.

I had my wife on board and wanted to get some high speed time to judge the noise level and her comfort level with it.
I had ear plugs available for her and me but we did not need them..Her comments to me was that it was loud at first but she got used to it after a few miles. She did say it was quite
a bit different from the stock exhaust !(an understatement for sure).

I am using a F4Custom 16" shield on the bike and I my helmet is a Shoei RJ Air 3/4 open face helmet

My thoughts..after the 50ish mile trip. I would say there is a bit of a drone when holding the rpms steady..at 2000 rpm.Snap it up to 3000 and you get what I can say is a Growl !
You will not be able to sneak up on anybody with this exhaust..be it at idle or on the highway...Varying the rpm will get you different levels of loudness..From a nice rumble at idle, to a bark/growl...My Harley riding buds will no longer ask me if he bike is running or why does it sound like a sewing machine.

Granted 50 miles might not be a true test but it did pass the wife test and I am satisfied with it. I will have a few day long lunch runs(200+ miles) in the coming weeks so I can get a complete evaluation of this exhaust..If anybody gets near the Jersey shore and wants to hear them give me a PM.
Attachment 15130