liking the running/brake light...wigwag not so much

Thread: liking the running/brake light...wigwag not so much

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

liking the running/brake light...wigwag not so much

I put the Kury added light on just now and really like it. I also ordered a wig wag- somehow I believed the wigwag would plug in- I really don't feel like cutting into wires. besides the accessory led's really light up the rear. Hopefully I can return the wigwag to wingstuff un used... I'm sure they'll be getting my money in many other ways down the road!

The accessory harness is the way to go. I had a number of splices on my jeep wiring...and eventually they were problematic...

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I put the Kury added light on just now and really like it. I also ordered a wig wag- somehow I believed the wigwag would plug in- I really don't feel like cutting into wires. besides the accessory led's really light up the rear. Hopefully I can return the wigwag to wingstuff un used... I'm sure they'll be getting my money in many other ways down the road!

The accessory harness is the way to go. I had a number of splices on my jeep wiring...and eventually they were problematic...
    Wingstuff couldn't have made the return easier...well- they could have actually sent a LABEL...but really, no explaining or anything just "no problem, here's what to do". nice. and good for them.

I just added the Kury V fender tip tail light yesterday. It really lights up the back end a lot and I like the looks of it. I will not order the 2 side bars, as I think it will be to much. I purchased the gloss black model.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I just added the Kury V fender tip tail light yesterday. It really lights up the back end a lot and I like the looks of it. I will not order the 2 side bars, as I think it will be to much. I purchased the gloss black model.
    agree on the sidelights. Regular chrome here.

I installed the rear side bar strip lights.
    I am a little disappointed because the left strip is not quite as bright as the right side.
    The two long strips are the same both sides.
    It is the one on the left that angles toward the middle.
    Everything is hooked up exactly as instructed.
    They are installed,so WingStuff according to return policy will not take them back.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    I installed the rear side bar strip lights.
    I am a little disappointed because the left strip is not quite as bright as the right side.
    The two long strips are the same both sides.
    It is the one on the left that angles toward the middle.
    Everything is hooked up exactly as instructed.
    They are installed,so WingStuff according to return policy will not take them back.

Doug
    Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver