RIDING TWISTIES WITH A BAGGER... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIDING TWISTIES WITH A BAGGER...

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    I haven't noticed body positioning mentioned yet:
    Attachment 15168
    If I am riding aggressive, I'm usually scooted a bit forward and will adjust weight distribution with legs. Usually, having to think about this, I keep my arms relaxed but with elbows more upright.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

My buddies that I ride with cant believe how fast I ride my rune thru the twisties but this F6 seems so effortless in the lights turns Ive been in so far...Going to Calistoga via 128 around Lake Berryessa this sunday so I'll get to really try her out in some good twists...Thanks for all the input guys...
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

Steve, those are some awesome pics

Thanks !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I came from riding a Hurricane to my F6B. On the sport bike I had a habit when my toes were pointed down over the front of the peg.
    With the F6 first thing I noticed was my toes touching the pavement. Corrected foot position then started getting to the pegs.
    I figure past that is going to be hard parts and I dont want to get to that if I dont have to.
    If you touch the bags I really think you are going to not have any tire contact meaning you are sliding personally at that point (OH NO!)
    Still have my Hurricane,when I want to get to that and warp speed,I can revert..although I dont ride it as much since I've had my F6B...
    Matter of fact I was going to take it up to the mountains this morning and noticed in my preflight that my tags were expired....so now I had to ride the 'big' Honda..Life is tough

My sneakers found out the hard way how low she will go...
    I met a guy last week on a ride and noticed how much higher the goldwing was from f6b
    was a mid 2000 but it was 1 to 2" higher?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You learn fast on this bike, when you want to attack the curves, you'd better get your toes on the pegs .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Check the rear suspension setting

I was scraping more than I expected to. A thread on this site recommended I adjust the rear suspension. It came from the factory at the lowest setting, like zero, and I moved it to a mid setting. Makes a big diff.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Rich View Post
    I was scraping more than I expected to. A thread on this site recommended I adjust the rear suspension. It came from the factory at the lowest setting, like zero, and I moved it to a mid setting. Makes a big diff.

Took the bike on a long ride to Calistoga today and I am amazed how nimble and powerful this f6b is...Can some tell me how to adjust the ride to medium?
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]