What Impressed you first - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Impressed you first

Quote Originally Posted by ddoug View Post
    My wife's ease of mounting and dis-mounting the rear seat ; with two knees and two hips replaced; she said buy it now!
    Right there! My wife went in for knee surgery the day I picked it up, but the week before a overwhelming 'buy it' was given..... Now it's 'you can buy a another toy to play with but you can't sell the F6!.....'

Yes ma'am!

After reading the previous 25 post you guys covered everything which was the reason(s) I went for it, without a test drive.

After 2 months and 8K miles still smiling, just LOVE this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    After reading the previous 25 post you guys covered everything which was the reason(s) I went for it, without a test drive.

After 2 months and 8K miles still smiling, just LOVE this girl.
    What Max........ you don't miss that X Greg sold ya...........

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I was looking to get back in the saddle after not riding for 4 years. 5 years ago I had a double fusion in my lower back. I tried to ride my Harley after I recovered from my back surgery but could only tolerate riding for about an hour without being in pain. So I sold my Electra Glide thinking I will never ride again. Moving forward to April. I seen a Geico commercial which had a F6B in it, which at the time I did not know what it was. So I did some research and found out it was a Goldwing F6B, did more research on this forum and found out that new 2013's could be bought for $13,000. So not knowing if I could ride without pain and reading what everyone said on this forum how smooth these bikes ride, I decided to take a chance. So back to the question, it was the looks first and that the Goldwing is the Cadillac of touring bikes is what made me purchase this bike. Also as someone else stated I did not want to throw down $25,000 to not know if I can ride anymore. Well I can ride this bike for a least 2 to 3 without getting off.

It was not a Harley want to be motorcycle.

Doug

Yep, I couldn't find one when I decided I had to have it. Bought it in Ft Worth. And I didn't test drive either. Loved the look and knew it was the one for me. No regrets. I'd decided NEVER HD AGAIN even though the pier pressure from family was heavy. Now they admire my bike and my decision.

Just made it back from another 3,000+ mile ride. Stopped at a brother in laws in New Tazewell, Tennessee after riding thru pouring rain in the mountains. I parked in his personal Harley garage and not a one of his 5 bikes would start. I offered to let him ride mine but he declined. I love everything about my bike.