GUNS

Thread: GUNS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30. 06 right in the doorway. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy
    across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there,
    right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly
    hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do so.

In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my
    surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the Media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in
    the world.........Just Sayin.......................................Dickie
    I vote lazy gun.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    I vote lazy gun.
    I think my gun could have found something to shoot out of all that. My gun is kinda pissy.

shooter
    I like the Bomar rail. I have one on a 38 match that was given to me by a dear friend. A former US Marshall he used it for 10 years. Still a great gun. What kind of finish is that on the bottom gun 53?

Nice pistolas Steve. As usual the wife is sexier. How is the .45 recoil on that XD?

I abandoned all semi auto calibers except 9MM. Just concentrate on managing 9's for recoil and consistency. I have a couple pocket pistols in .380 for when I wear gym shorts. Other than that it's wheel guns in a couple calibers. The queen of the safe is a sweet 6" Colt Python. The best revolver ever made imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I knew you was a revolver guy. Safe Safe Safe. You want a sure thing. Did I tell you I bought a new 340 PD a few years ago for my dad. Took him out to shoot it. 3rd shot , wadcutters , it locked up. Something broke inside. Had to send it in with 2 live rounds. Nothing is for sure. By the way , I love S&W revolvers. That Python is nice also. Just messin with ya.

Evening Stroguy et al .Have an XDs in 45 that has snappy recoil but my XD 45 and S&W 645 are very relaxing to plink with.May have to get on the 9 bandwagon but old school thought was to weigh opposition down with lead and solve problem at your leisure..

Hello oldguy. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit I have never fired a .40 but from all accounts that is the term all use for it....snappy. I have shot plenty of .45 and 10MM with the .45 being no problem and the 10MM being a beast. But carrying a 10MM during hiking or fishing adventures is becoming common practice. It is a formidable slug and especially if using a hot load from Buffalo Bore there aren't to many animals in North America that can stand up to a Glock mag full of 10MM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver