GUNS

Thread: GUNS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter
    The little pawl that turns the cylinder was defective. I knew the cylinder was a little tight but chocked it up to being new. S&W was very nice about it. Fixed it. They asked me what they could do for me. They did a trigger job on the 340 and I had a model 36 with a scratch on the cylinder. They put a new cylinder on at no charge. 5 day turn around on the 340. 6 days on the 36. I have owned more than a hundred of their guns. Got a little back on that one.

I know the pawl. I had a Model 29 in the 80's that had the same issue. Didn't totally fail but didn't do what it was supposed to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Picked up a third mag here.......http://www.glockmeister.com
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Passed the course...38/40... Federal Certificate in hand..... I will not be going to the movie W/O my pistola....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Yeah that's the thing Steve. I keep waiting for it to happen. I couldn't believe nobody in Colorado had a gun. I know you aren't supposed to carry , if it's concealed properly no body is the wiser. During the week I pocket carry in a DeSantis pocket holster. XDs in 45 ACP. We go to the city a couple times a month. On the left ankle I carry a Kimber Super Carry with an 8 shot clip and 1 up the pipe. 230 grain Hydra Shok and on the right ankle 2 extra mags. Right rear pocket has a Seecamp with 7rounds of Hydra Shok. Call me paranoid but I refuse to be a victim. I'm betting there will be a lot more firearms in movie theaters shortly. Hopefully some azzhole gets his comeuppance.