Quote Originally Posted by troypennock View Post
on this topic
the dumbest man in Texas (maybe the US) is the Whattaburger manager that said "NO GUNS ALLOWED in our stores"
like the dummy before him, at Stabucks, his actual announcement was "hey crooks, I have stores with cash in them and all the people inside them are unarmed"
these guys are letting their egos kill poor kids, why can't they just shut-up
Technically those stores asked for no open carry of long guns or open carry of any type in the Whattaburger. Whattaburger does not mind licensed concealed carry. I can respect this request since the over board open carry groups were going into Starbucks with AR's, shotguns, and rifles. Those are not the most efficient CQB weapons for the everyday patron of Starbucks. They were pushing their point to an extreme. It doesn't take a genius to realize that a store full of patrons with rifles and shotguns does not attract the everyday consumer. As such the business is hurt. TEXAS has specific rules for business owners on how to prevent ANY firearms on their premises. If they do not follow this rule then I as a CCW holder in this state walk right passed their futile 'no gun' sign. Go to any Progressive Insurance and you will see the legal sign. Go to any Chuckie Cheese and you will see the legal sign. PI is a die hard anti gun company as is CC, so they don't get my business.