GUNS

Thread: GUNS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    Yes sir they are. I went straight to GEICO, at least it is friendly so far, and got my first non USAA policy of any kind in 30 years. I was fairly bothered by that.
    I am exceedingly bothered by that. My first non-USAA insurance was my new house in Florida. "We don't accept risk like that." I'm 40 miles inland! And I'm on high ground! Where my driveway meets the street, I am looking OVER my neighbor's house, 2 houses away, down the hill.
    I am becoming less and less amused with all their commercials and their lack of support.

So, my insurance is coming due. GEICO treating you alright?
    Good to know.
    Thanks.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I am exceedingly bothered by that. My first non-USAA insurance was my new house in Florida. "We don't accept risk like that." I'm 40 miles inland! And I'm on high ground! Where my driveway meets the street, I am looking OVER my neighbor's house, 2 houses away, down the hill.
    I am becoming less and less amused with all their commercials and their lack of support.

So, my insurance is coming due. GEICO treating you alright?
    Good to know.
    Thanks.
    Yes, so far so good. Really I hope I never know how good they are, but the folks on the phone make it real clear that they LIKE writing MC policies. Rates are good too, from what little I know. A buddy of mine jumped ship from progressive a day or two after I got my policy, because when he saw mine and the rates, he also became fairly bothered....

I would not have predicted that USAA would withhold coverage from a member. I am not a service veteran, but they treat me as if I were. Hell, I guess I inherited the privilege, so why not. They paid an Ike claim in a week, and their adjuster pointed out structural problems I had not recognized. Man I am sorry to hear this. Maybe I need to do some kind of insurance audit in the next year or so.