GUNS - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GUNS

"Go to any Progressive Insurance and you will see the legal sign. Go to any Chuckie Cheese and you will see the legal sign. PI is a die hard anti gun company as is CC, so they don't get my business."

Do some research..I believe you will find them to be "progressive as in far left and very far left owners !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    "Go to any Progressive Insurance and you will see the legal sign. Go to any Chuckie Cheese and you will see the legal sign. PI is a die hard anti gun company as is CC, so they don't get my business."

Do some research..I believe you will find them to be "progressive as in far left and very far left owners !!!!!
    And USAA is subcontracting all their motorcycle insurance to PI.....sh*t.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

You, you, you mean they might be worse than I had even known?

Edit.....aw shitowski......one lil Google search and I am ready to vomit my chicken dinner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I'm also a CCW holder and carry all the time because these days, you just never know. I don't question using my seat belt all the time or wearing proper riding gear all the time for the same reason. You just never know. My carry guns are a Kahr P380 and a S&W M&P .40 so I can carry the most gun appropriate for my attire at the time. In enjoy shooting but it's not a hobby so my shooting is mainly for proficiency. I urge all to do what you can to help preserve gun rights.

Cool beans Bruce, good words. I don't want to preserve gun rights. I want to beat the living crap, politically and legislatively, out of the liberal left that continues to use the government as a sounding horn that I as a law abiding citizen am irresponsible when it come to firearms. I have had my fill of ignorant turds that continue to vomit and spew their hatred for American citizens that want to exercise their Constitutional rights. I have not broken any laws and don't plan on it, so go suck on a claw hammer, it's the price you pay.

Phew that felt good, thanks Bruce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    S&W M&P .40
    S&W M&P .40 ... shield ? I love the compact size of the shield, virtually the same size as my friends small 380

I also love BIG guns .... Barrett 50 cal just not the cost of $5 each pop

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    S&W M&P .40 ... shield ? I love the compact size of the shield, virtually the same size as my friends small 380

I also love BIG guns .... Barrett 50 cal just not the cost of $5 each pop
    Yes, It's the M&P Shield .40. Sorry for the omission. I might also add that my self defense guns all are equipped with the Crimson Trace laser sight except my full sized M&P .40 for the bedside which has a Streamlight blinding bright light /laser sight. I think the lasers are essential for shooting in haste and in the potential awkward positions that could be encountered in a self defense situation. And my 72 year old eyes aren't what they used to be either.

Go for it with that Barrett. That's got to be a real hoot. And a Barrett .50 at $5 a shot is better than wasting money.

Ok you guys compelled to talk about not just Concealed Carry but the Guns themselves. I'm a Glock-oholic and love my 41 gen 4 long slide. Its great for shooting IDPA (International Defensive Pistol Association). IDPA is great for real world situation concealed carry proficiency. If you are going to carry you must practice and know how to use it. You can't go wrong with a glock, they shoot everything. Stomp-um into a mud puddle pick-um up and fire-um. My Glock's never malfunction after 10's of thousands of rounds. My Smith chokes on steel cases but not the Glock....... Learning to love my little Ruger LCP that also seems to shoot all kinds and brands. I'm sure there are many opinions out there..lol probably like discussing correct F6B motor oil..............See you guys in Franklin.............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    And USAA is subcontracting all their motorcycle insurance to PI.....sh*t.
    Yes sir they are. I went straight to GEICO, at least it is friendly so far, and got my first non USAA policy of any kind in 30 years. I was fairly bothered by that.

shooter
    Dickie I'm not a Glock guy but I respect your opinion. The trigger on a glock sucks and alot of your accuracy potential is in that trigger pull. 1911's are THE gun to have if you take the time to learn the gun properly. For those guys that don't feel comfortable carrying cocked and locked the Springfield XDs has possibly the best DA trigger on the market. I can't speak for all if them but the two 45's I own are ultra reliable and digest everything I put in them. As far as 1911's I like the Kimber and am partial to the 3 inch offerings and the Sig 1911's are great guns also.