I will be picking up a slightly used 2013 F6B tomorrow. 2,600 miles. Purchased by a Harley rider who just could not live without the extremely loud sound of his exhaust. Didn't want to deal with selling it, so he put it on consignment with a local wholesaler.

Price was fantastic!!!! Been looking at this bike for months! Cheapest I've seen anywhere...under $12K price with a Corbin saddle with driver and passenger backrest......Klockworks screen and highway pegs. Been reading everywhere about what upgrades everyone is doing and trying to figure our priorities.

Bought this bike because my wife and I (and 6 other couples) will be driving from FLA to Denver....then through the badlands to Sturgis (NOT during bike week) and Mt Rushmore and then to the Grand Canyon!! This bike will be much better than my VTX 1300C custom I've been riding.

What upgrades are critical? What order would you do them in? I am thinking of: luggage rack (or harley tour pack mod), throttle lock, bluetooth set for driver and passenger (does this bike have intercom capabilities?), grip changes..... I don't know all that is out there. Please help.