Our New Girlfriend Erika... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our New Girlfriend Erika...

I used to be an optimist like Steve about Hurricanes until my neighbors shed and truck landed in my screened in pool. I was without power for 3 long weeks, and my Brothers house in Homestead looked like an Atom Bomb hit it. Now I'm a bit of a pessimist and get my butt away from Hurricanes....Far away!.......Just sayin.... Its been a long time since we have had one so folks forget and get too relaxed..................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

I agree but the media has cried wolf to many times.... I would not leave my home but then again I am in the middle of the state.... if you start to run you end up getting run over anyway.... on the coast , different story...

There is a lot of time and miles to cover before we know what the storm will do...start watching the winds and see what happens after the mountains of Cuba and PR... the warm/hot water in the gulf could make a monster out of a shy little girl .....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Camille zipped from a Cat1 to Cat5 very quickly. You just never know what they are going to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Lived through many.....

I never take a hurricane warning for granted. I was on Puerto Rico on my honeymoon when Hugo hit. It was a tropical storm that quickly turned into a cat 4. Always be prepared and have exit plans made.

Erika is a baby girl again.......lets hope she stays that way !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yes please stay disorganized Erika.... I really don't want to ride in another tropical depression as I did two years ago....rained so hard for 450 miles you could barely see the tail lights in front of you..........................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

And she's out!

Attachment 16078
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Cool

Funny how they are calling for many inches of rain this week... I guess they are trying to save face.....heres hoping she goes to TX...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Funny how they are calling for many inches of rain this week... I guess they are trying to save face.....heres hoping she goes to TX...
    Got some folks that need the water. We will take it so you guys can ride safe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver