GUNS
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GUNS

GUNS

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30. 06 right in the doorway. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy
    across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there,
    right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly
    hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do so.

In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my
    surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the Media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in
    the world.........Just Sayin.......................................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Yes when not in the hands of a psychotic nut job, unstable individual or criminal they're just there intended for what you got it for.....funny you wouldn't know it from some reports.

Sort of like this dirt bag and his supporters?

The San Fransisco city supervisors would not even look at the Kate Steinle's (murder victim) picture when questioned about her murder.

Too bad there weren't any CCW holders present when her murder went down. Maybe it would have ended differently.

shooter
    You know Dickie years ago the late great Jeff Cooper offered a million dollars to the first person that proved a gun killed someone. As of yet there have been no takers.

Glock 43 on the way... getting to crazy for me !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Glock 43 on the way... getting to crazy for me !
    Congrats, dealer says they'll be allocated for quite a while, 26 will have to do until then.

EGO that can kill

on this topic
    the dumbest man in Texas (maybe the US) is the Whattaburger manager that said "NO GUNS ALLOWED in our stores"
    like the dummy before him, at Stabucks, his actual announcement was "hey crooks, I have stores with cash in them and all the people inside them are unarmed"
    these guys are letting their egos kill poor kids, why can't they just shut-up
    [SIGPIC]my son[/SIGPIC]

08 GL18A (L3) Black/Chrome
    09 Burgman (Exe) White
    13 GL18B (D) Red/Black-out
    14 GL18C (D) Black/Chrome

Yup it's getting real crazy out there. I agree guns don't kill people, people do and they don't even need guns to do it. I'm a CCW as well and I have it with me at all times. Nice part about FL they can post no guns signs but they don't have the force of law behind them. However if they find out (but they shouldn't if you carry properly) you do have to leave. I have a few carry's, Glock 19 with a cool clip on the slide, no holster needed and a bursa BP9CC that's awesome, even better than the Springfield XD IMHO. I also try to stay sharp at the local shooting club doing IDPA and USPSA matches. You just never know. Stay safe out there.
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

Quote Originally Posted by troypennock View Post
    on this topic
    the dumbest man in Texas (maybe the US) is the Whattaburger manager that said "NO GUNS ALLOWED in our stores"
    like the dummy before him, at Stabucks, his actual announcement was "hey crooks, I have stores with cash in them and all the people inside them are unarmed"
    these guys are letting their egos kill poor kids, why can't they just shut-up
    Technically those stores asked for no open carry of long guns or open carry of any type in the Whattaburger. Whattaburger does not mind licensed concealed carry. I can respect this request since the over board open carry groups were going into Starbucks with AR's, shotguns, and rifles. Those are not the most efficient CQB weapons for the everyday patron of Starbucks. They were pushing their point to an extreme. It doesn't take a genius to realize that a store full of patrons with rifles and shotguns does not attract the everyday consumer. As such the business is hurt. TEXAS has specific rules for business owners on how to prevent ANY firearms on their premises. If they do not follow this rule then I as a CCW holder in this state walk right passed their futile 'no gun' sign. Go to any Progressive Insurance and you will see the legal sign. Go to any Chuckie Cheese and you will see the legal sign. PI is a die hard anti gun company as is CC, so they don't get my business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver