Here is my dilemma, I run the ISO black grips from Kuryakyn that go over the OEM heated grips and I love them. Now I want to add a Kuryakyn throttle boss palm rest. Kuryakyn makes three or four or more different models.
Here are ISO grips I have on my 6 now, model #6383, they have NO knurled end ring.

This big pic shows the ISO grips with the knurled ring which my ISO grips do NOT have. I have a set of these in chrome the box for an H-D and thought I could just install the Boss, but the Boss will not fit on my model #6383 ISO grips and the Boss is a wide model which I really don't want(takes up to much of the grip).

This is the Contoured model and have been told it needs the knurled ring to work, but is not available in black and supposedly will not fit the model #6383 ISO grips I have

This is the one I thought would work, but have been told it will not fit the model #6383 ISO I have...or...will it?
Kuryakyn ISO Throttle Boss - 6319.

same issues as the one above needs knurled ring and supposedly won't fit the stile I have, Kuryakyn Extended ISO Throttle Boss - 6242

So My ? is, has anyone put a Kuryakyn throttle Boss palm rest on the black ISO grips model #6383 for the OEM heated grips and if so did you have to use a knurled ring to make it work and was the Boss black or chrome?
I have an e-mail to Kuryakyn, but I ain't holding my breath waiting for a reply.