Paint issue questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint issue questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    Dickie you have the same outlook as I do.
    From 10 feet away or going down the road no one can see the imperfections anyway.

Doug
    Me too. I bought a motorcycle, not a Rembrant
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Give me a bike with an average paint job that is liquid cooled, has a linear power band with no dead spots, dealers who are a pleasure to do business with over an air cooled bike that requires you to spend 2-3K more, after you spend 20+K to buy it, just to get it to run right with a phenomenal paint job. The name of which I won't mention as not to offend those who also own one, as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Give me a bike with an average paint job that is liquid cooled, has a linear power band with no dead spots, dealers who are a pleasure to do business with over an air cooled bike that requires you to spend 2-3K more, after you spend 20+K to buy it, just to get it to run right with a phenomenal paint job. The name of which I won't mention as not to offend those who also own one, as myself.
    C'mon to be fair there are the bandanas and shirts.....

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I agree with this too. Some companies put all of their R&D into paint and keep the mechanical technogoly from the WW2 era. Of course, that is what their customers (which I was many times ) prefer.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]