Was on my way to sturgis on 07/22. 80 miles away from home and some idiot in pick up truck cut me off. I was doing 70 mph on I-64 W, when I went airborne and fell on the asphalt my back first and back of head on the concrete Bamm!! My helmet on the back took all the brunt. I went down like a tumble weed for close to 20-30 yards and got thrown in the median. Luckily only 2 minor scratches on my back and palm. And they are already healing up. That stretch of highway has wire in the middle all the way and some concrete divider, lucky for me where this happend it was a clear median and i rolled onto the grass clean. I have no idea how I not only survived but also have no injuries. I went home and drove my car to louisville where my friends were waiting. Rented the car next day and drove to sturgis. Missed my bike but still had ton of FUN When in sturgis I rented 2015 Street Glide for couple days. I was really impressed with that bike. My friend who rides street glide rode the rental and was impressed too. He thought that rentals are tuned to give good impression to potential customers. Who knows. But I loved that bike, but not the heat coming off the bike.

The bike is paid off by my insurance as of today. $19800.00 total and $3000.00 in accessories. I had just put help bars, electronic cruise ctrl on it

Attachment 15478Attachment 15479Attachment 15480Attachment 15481Attachment 15482