Intro from Georgia

Thread: Intro from Georgia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kellymch2001 View Post
    It was the most amazing summer of my life. My intentions were to ride coast to coast SOLO on Pearl during the month of July. I spend June riding long distances every day to get in riding form.

Then the rear wheel bearings shot and after getting that fixed, I couldn't afford to do the coast to coast trip in the style I was planning. So I got Sweet Georgia and spent every day on the bike.

I rode the BRP twice. Rode to Northern KY to visit my brother. Rode to Natchez and New Orleans. Savannah.

Too much fun.

Working is for the birds. But I kinda like a roof over my head and hot showers occasionally
    Might not have made it E to W...but sounds like you still had a great summer. Not to mention, you ended up with the best bike on the market.

2015 Matte Silver Deluxe

Welcome Kelly The F6B is a fantastic machine

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleRider View Post
    Might not have made it E to W...but you sounds like you still had a great summer. Not to mention, you ended up with the best bike on the market.
    Yep! I figure if Sweet Georgia is my consolation prize for not getting to do the coast to coast, I'm in good shape.

Oddly enough, I don't really have the urge to do coast to coast on SG. It would be way too easy. On Pearl, it was at least going to be challenging. Something to prove.