Vendor link

Thread: Vendor link

Vendor link

Most of the time when I access the site (actually all the time) I do it on the mobile phone. It would be nice if the stuff for sale either was separated into private party and vendor or we had a place with links to our supporting vendors. I know that it is on the full site (not very prominent had to search for it) I for one don't spend alot but would prefer to with supporting vendors that help this site that I enjoy so much 😯

Cool

When you log on, go to the Home page, our vendors are on the right side,edge....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I found that on the full site. On the mobile site it automatically logs in on my phone. I have to go to the bottom of the page and go to the full site then click on vendor links. I don't see the home page I just end up right at the forum. Most of the time I don't do that I just go to things for sale. There is nothing to distinguish Vendor from private party on the mobile site and no vendor links. Fortunately I know who some of them are because of the posters name 😯 maybe I am just missing something 😕

There is no list of what our vendor are selling...they have catalogs on their web sites...what you are seeing is, "Classifieds- for sell by owner "
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

We are posting in sub forum honda F6B "supporting vendors and merchandise for sale " aren't we ?

Many of the postings come from "supporting vendors " and some are just from members.

Not looking for a link to their catalog or their website just to know if it is a vendor or member. Was just a inoccent question not a comment on the site. Love the site on here all the time. 😁