Look What Followed me Home Today…..and DFW Dealership Kudos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look What Followed me Home Today…..and DFW Dealership Kudos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Look What Followed me Home Today…..and DFW Dealership Kudos

….Actually the logistics were a pain in the @$$. The super accommodating dealership closed at 4:00. My deal done at 6:00. They followed me home 34 miles, and their pickup broke down. Wife and I go back for my truck and when we get near home they're still working on their truck…..8-(

2015 Blue Deluxe from RPM Cycles in Dallas (Farmer's Branch). Can't say enough good things about the dealership. Walked in there after frustrating time convincing nearby Kawasaki dealership to let me test ride a bike. Asked if they had an F6B serviced. "Robert" the sales guy said no, but give me 20 mins and I'll have it ready for you! Sure enough, 20 mins at Jack-in-the-Box, and back. Ready. Clean. Full of gas. I asked how far I could take a road traveler. " We don't care where you take it. Be safe. Here are some ideas." Took a 30 mile test ride.

Gave me a great deal then made it even better than I asked in a counter offer (weird). Showed me how to take side panels off and check oil and coolant. Checked final drive oil with me.

List is $21,499. They discounted $1100 to $20,399, then gave me $500 rebate AND $1000 of their "bonus" or "flex" bucks they can apply to any bike they like. Total discount $2600. Paid 18,899 for the bike. No freight or prep. And this dealership has a price sheet attached to EVERY bike at retail plus $475 freight plus $475 prep. So, $18,899 Plus warranty, plus sales tax, license fees, etc.

They still have a matte silver one…8-).

They didn't blink when I said I'd start to negotiate somewhere below MSRP and with NO freight/prep. GM Boris and Finance guy Bill were tremendous. Even with lights out in the extended Honda/Triumph/Aprilia/MotoGuzzi dealership they went out of their way to help me find a decent helmet (gave my Neotec with bike sale last week) after my Cycle Gear remaining joke helmet fell apart. There we were, trying on helmets in the darkened dealership with several staff waiting. Then gave me the Scorpion EXO 1200 Hi Viz at cost (which I could see in their system and was $160 lower than lowest online price I could find).

Bought the 48 month extended WITH roadside assistance for $840. Large down payment and some financing at 3.64% for 60.

I know, I know, lots of places would stay open for a sale. It's the WAY they did it that impressed me. Service manager, even at close was curious to double check service intervals, so went and pulled a service manual and looked at it with me. Also priced first service for me so I'd know.

Here's a couple quick pics. Glamour shots later.

shooter
    Good looking bike Psuedo. I like the blue. Sorry you couldn't afford a Fast Black. You see , its commonly known , all F6B's are fast. But the Black Ones , they "Inflict Whiplash".

Congratulations! You might want to add one of these. You're wife will appreciate it.

Backrest Riser

Great looking ride!
    Enjoy!

Look What Followed me Home ...

Congrats, is the wifey going to let you keep it ?

Wish we had dealers like that up here. You got a great deal, and a great sales experience. And even were allowed to test ride one first? Wow!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Congrats, is the wifey going to let you keep it ?
    Think so. She said "Ooooooh".

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Good looking bike Psuedo. I like the blue. Sorry you couldn't afford a Fast Black. You see , its commonly known , all F6B's are fast. But the Black Ones , they "Inflict Whiplash".
    Congrats and welcome, don't pay any attention to Shooter he's full of it. It took Honda two years to get thr black as fast as the other colors!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Very good day when you bring home a new bike. Congrats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Beautiful F6B

The F6B was also the right choice, didn't hurt that the dealer bent over backwards to get it to you. My dealer I bought mine from couldn't hold a candle to your dealer. Mine was so good I am never going back to him for anything ever.