We've all been there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've all been there

We've all been there

What is it about the species that thinks if we're not listening when they're standing there beside it yapping with their arms folded that shutting it off/changing the channel will make us listen. The whole reason why we move our head forward and squint is because we're trying to hear what the guy on the tube is saying INSTEAD of you, perplexing yes. I hope they temper justice with mercy as this is equvalent to answering the question from your wife "Do these pants make my ass look fat?" with "No, it's your ass that make those pants look fat." while she is menstruating standing next to a new set of J.A. Henckels.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-fatal...163532779.html
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

No, it is called control. We as humans have the ability to think situations through and reason while animals act on instinct.

On on another note, what bike are you riding? I thought I saw your bike sell on eBay a few months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    No, it is called control. We as humans have the ability to think situations through and reason while animals act on instinct.

On on another note, what bike are you riding? I thought I saw your bike sell on eBay a few months ago?
    Either you're single, newly married or married to a deaf mute. I still ride the "B". My brother-in-law lives in Naples he has no say either, must be the water.

Women are taking over the world simply using the words "he groped me".

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Women are taking over the world simply using the words "he groped me".
    I can cure that in 2 minutes ...hire nothing but hookers. It's only sexual harassment if it's the guy you DON'T want to bang.

Taxfreed4 you are absolutely correct. If a rich handsome guy days she looks good in that dress she is flattered. If a fat old guy says it she feels harassed.

Married 18 years with 4 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Either you're single, newly married or married to a deaf mute. I still ride the "B". My brother-in-law lives in Naples he has no say either, must be the water.

I've been married 29 years and together for 35 with my lovely Dutch hand grenade. Her response to "have you ever been sexually harassed?" is "daily." In the near future women will need not worry as a sexdoll will be replacing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    Married 18 years with 4 kids.
    Then you're too busy to watch TV, wait till the kids are gone that's when it'll all make sense.

Been living w/a good woman for 18 years. Problem is she has never listened to me as far as things that are important to me. As I get older, who am I kidding, I'm old, I have less use for them but being old and possibly lonely, sex dolls, at least now, don't carry on much of a conversation, doesn't seem like fun. A couple of years ago I started doing more of what I want, retired in Jan 2016, and because she is 12 years younger than me, she still has to work, now that I have a lot of free time, it has become a problem, not for me of course. Hopeful that she will start to listen, those things she never listened to are still important to me and we can come to an agreement of some type because I already have a list of things I want to do this year, Cortez being one of them and...
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin