Our New Girlfriend Erika... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our New Girlfriend Erika...

Looks like our girl is bending over......

Here is a pic from... 08/27 12:22 am
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Looks like the projected path is moving eastward away from us!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Somebody made her mad.....

Gonna be a wet one !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Man that blows!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Erika Update

Well this sucks or blows, most recent update shows path further west. Let's hope she moves faster over land.

Attachment 16039
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016

OH Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Here is our new girlfriend.... hope she turns either direction and sucks the bad weather with her away...if not bring a rain suit !!!
    Steve I realize your closer to the action than John over in Tampa but how much grief do you think your going to be in. Even a mild one is nothing to mess around with, and all should be taken serious, Keeping our fingers crossed and prayers for all in the path of it.
    Maybe you ought to pack up and head north a little earlier than you planned. Just saying.

Looks like she will suck up all the clouds and my trip will follow her up to Franklin.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016

Looks like we are going to get out butts wet......Dodge the flying buildings and Palm fronds guys....:...........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Looks like the projected path is moving eastward away from us!
    You shouldn't have said this.Now She's Mad and bending Westward.....She's making me think I should Skip Lake City and ride North Ahead of Her............................................... ....Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Steve I realize your closer to the action than John over in Tampa but how much grief do you think your going to be in. Even a mild one is nothing to mess around with, and all should be taken serious, Keeping our fingers crossed and prayers for all in the path of it.
    Maybe you ought to pack up and head north a little earlier than you planned. Just saying.
    Hurricanes are really no big deal...the media makes it out to be far worse than it really is... a little rain some wind...we will be fine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    You shouldn't have said this.Now She's Mad and bending Westward.....She's making me think I should Skip Lake City and ride North Ahead of Her............................................... ....Dickie

Not sure you will be able to get ahead and stay dry unless you leave Tues.... it is going to rain...just dress for it and ride on !!!! Then again, we will have to wait and see....