White or Amber LED Light Rings, SALE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White or Amber LED Light Rings, SALE

White or Amber LED Light Rings, SALE

We have the White or Amber LED Light Rings on sale right now.
    These have been very popular for the last year that we have had these available to us.
    Yes they are incredibly bright, not what most people are expecting.
    Sale Price: $94.95

White or Amber LED Light Rings, GL1800 Gold Wing 12+ / F6B (pr)

I get more compliments on these lights than most of the stuff on my bike !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I get more compliments on these lights than most of the stuff on my bike !!!

Me too. Everywhere you pull up and park people come over and look at those lights.

Rick, will you be bringing any of these to the Rally and how easy is the install? Can it be done in the parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    Rick, will you be bringing any of these to the Rally and how easy is the install? Can it be done in the parking lot?

I am riding down, not bringing the trailer. I am not bringing anything unless someone asks. We have not had anyone ask us to bring anything down. I had brought several of these down last year.
    These are fairly easy to install with correct tools. You would need a drill so probably not going to install in the parking lot.

Cool

Big Sexy is bringing a drill...I can bring one too..... maybe a 30 minute job...pull the center, pull both cubbies, fine power, jump into the line , put it all back on !!! Piece of cake !!! I do have a heart condition but I can supervise !!!!

I think the amber ones also get into the turn signals wires..... add another 20 min......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nAP...HK2kgg&index=1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

We are getting a few white LED ring sets in next week. If you were waiting for the white now is your chance.

We will also be in Pigeon Forge starting tomorrow night at the Vacation Lodge. If you are in the area stop in and see us, you will see the trailer in the parking lot. We plan on doing some good riding for several days.
    We will be at Fontana Resort (south of Deal's Gap) starting Wednesday night for a Spyder Rally. We will be set up in the Vendor area by the general store. I will have my F6B down there.
    Rick

I purchased and have installed a set of the white led rings on my F6B, and I couldn't be more pleased. They are amazingly bright, and I am sure will help me to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    I purchased and have installed a set of the white led rings on my F6B, and I couldn't be more pleased. They are amazingly bright, and I am sure will help me to be seen.

Wow...thanks now I can see what mine will look like...i want to debadge mine, once I can fine someone to make a custom one.
    Then put this light on. I also like the lights on the mirrors...i have the clear lenses but when I turn mine on they light up amber...

Haters are going to hate

I could not be happier! Extremely bright! They even attract a lot of attention during the day.

Attachment 19691