Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
I had set it up in my garage and the headlights "modulated" until I placed my hand about 6" above the sensor, and then it stopped. Moving my hand away and it started again.

I'm sure that I am going to notice the difference, and could have used it yesterday on a ride I went on.

Now I am just worried about getting pulled over for flashing lights, because they really don't look like they are modulating.

Look at the video and tell me what you think...

http://vid988.photobucket.com/albums...psuj9zqf1k.mp4
Carry the copy of the Federal Statute with you. You can pull it off of Kisan's website

Slow motion your video and then you will be able to tell for sure. My understanding is that you really cannot reduce the voltage (modulate) a LED but maybe Kisan's has found out how to do it. They wouldn't sell this if it did not conform to the Federal Statute regarding motorcycle headlight modulation

I have been pulled over twice in about 10 years, once by a Maryland State Trooper (whom called in the HQ and then gave me the ok) and once by a Howard County cop whom was a dick (even after I explained to him what they were) and ended up opening a complaint with Howard County police Internal Affairs.... They ripped the ticket up and expunged it from my records, and sent out a training circular to all of the cops in the county about the legality of Headlight Modulators on motorcycles.