i hate to turn on the news anymore - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i hate to turn on the news anymore

Quote Originally Posted by xcrider View Post
    Sadly we're quickly approaching the time when we the people are going to have to kill a few people to re-take our country. Always been that way & I see no way around it on the horizon. And that is only if we have enough true patriots that love the country enough to do what's needed.
    The Truth is Often Painful
    We've been down that road I think in the 1800's. If we haven't learned how futile it was to kill our own brothers over politics then we aren't the greatest nation. We aren't Syria, we aren't Vietnam, we aren't Russia. Don't get me wrong that I have no issue over whacking the devoid of morality thug piece of crap and striking down anyone that threatens the freedom of every American. But thinking that the ultimate solution to our issues is killing other Americans.....nah, don't need that. As uncle Ted states, the world sucks but we suck less. Compared to the rest of the world I would say we are doing pretty good. If we are suckered by the false security blanket of SS then we failed in the American Dream of self reliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Well said Stro. I'm all for shooting someone that needs to be shot. In this case shooting your neighbor is not the answer. Washington can be changed by your vote. Unfortunately too many people are apathetic. In this country we never have a 60% voter turnout. If we could get an 80% turnout we could change this country. It's not too late. And I'll tell ya , its mostly conservatives that stay home. Killing each other is not the answer. Getting your neighbor to the polls is.

Boy ain't that the truth shooter. If people could understand the power of the vote it would be a better future. I have heard the 'both candidates suck' song for so many years. What could be an easier excuse to be lazy and stay at home on Election Day? Well I say if you put two candidtaes on a scale one of them is going to lean your way, go vote for that one. Because if you don't you lazy azz, guess what.............one of them IS going to be elected, so why not have a voice in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

"Except for ending slavery, fascism, Nazism, communism, and founding the greatest nation on earth, war has never solved anything."

I have 2 words to say here that sum this entire thing up MONEY and Greed. And thats all I have to say about that.
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Slavery still exists, communism is doing fine, Naziism in morphed forms is fine and dandy. Nothing is ever ended in war. A meteor the size of Nebraska has a chance of ending the planets ills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Remember!

Some people are alive simply because its against the law to kill them, when anarchy rule they will be the first to go!

shooter
    War has its place. What some people seem to forget is that everyone has a voice and a right to an opinion and a vote. Guys the liberals outwork us plain and simple. Couple years ago I was at Donelson Cycle on a Saturday morning looking around. On the way home I wanted some Church's Chicken. Got off on Union Blvd in North St. Louis. Now guys North St.Louis is not the best neighborhood to be in. Its the area in the city where most of the shootings and killings take place. The population is predominately black. As I pulled in the parking lot to get my chicken I noticed a large crowd across the street in a vacant lot. A voter registration rally was taking place. I decided to check it out. The Community had organized this. You could pull in and get a burger some chips and a soda and someone would help you to sign up to vote. They had live music , people was dancing and generally having a good time. You could even stay in your car. They had a drive up lane. I was amazed. In my mid fifties , it was the first time I had seen a voter registration rally. I sat there and eat my chicken and watched. That's why conservatives can't win the white house. They , meaning democrats , out work us. I applaud those people and I commend them. They are passionate about their right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    ... They are passionate about their right to vote.
    It's hard to beat Santa Claus in an election.

in_a_nation_of_children_santa_claus_wins

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    It's hard to beat Santa Claus in an election.

in_a_nation_of_children_santa_claus_wins
    Unless you are from Philadelphia!

http://youtu.be/AWvza6en5Rg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver