decisions

Thread: decisions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I only ride one-up anymore so the F6B works great for me...Lighter, seems to handle easier at slower speeds, Mustang seat which sits me about 1"lower is super and I am perfectly satisfied on rides around 150/200 miles..If I were going to tour with a passenger and wanted/needed the trunk, and other "goodies" I would go for the GW I suppose...My prior ride was a Victory Vision Tour and it had it all over the GW, IMHO,on the road...Better wind protection, adjustable windshield, super long floorboards, plenty of power when needed and was lower to the ground for me...It had its faults also, but for the 3 years I rode it I really enjoyed it on the highway.....Ride safe..

The first trip I did with the B was a coast to coast trip with my wife on the back. It will depend on your expectations.....losing 70 lbs of trunk and other bells and whistles was well worth the added agility the bike delivers. Soft luggage adds temporary storage for the longer trip. Recommend heated grips and electric vest for cooler riding but my wife finds the rear seat spacious and comfortable. However she is 115 lbs and used to fairly bare bones bikes so the B felt pretty plush to her. Its really just a big ass sport touring bike.....take the luggage off when you get where your are going for the night and you can go zipping around.....the best of both worlds.

tink