Well, I guess my blue 2015 F6B standard is “normal”. Now that I have over 2000 miles on it, I seem to have the same maladies that others have talked about. Yes, I have the cold start hesitation/stumble, all the little ticking noises, the lagging cruise control and when riding no-handed, I have to use a little “left body language” to keep her going straight. I do not, however, have the low speed wobble while decelerating thru 40mph that some folks have described. Maybe I just haven’t taken my hands off the bars yet to find out

The lagging cruise control was an easy fix thanks to this forum and the cold start stumble will be my next project. I will perform the ECM reset procedure first, and if that does nothing I’m going to try a set of Iridium plugs (NGK BKR6EIX-11) and one tank of premium brand name fuel just to see if that does or does not make a difference. I have my doubts but we’ll see. May just be a problem I have to live with. Advance Auto Parts carries the Iridium plugs for $6.99 each so it’s not a wallet-buster to try this.

Other than these few minor annoyances the bike has been perfect. I’m getting a consistent 44+ MPG, the cruise maintains speed the instant I let go of the throttle, I keep my tires aired-up properly and I’m having a blast on this thing. After installing the Honda OEM tall windshield the radio works great and no more bugs in my teeth! I even got annoyed at the muffler noise on this 2015, louder for sure than previous models. Seems that the tall shield reflects all these sounds right back at ya. If this thing got any better I’d think I died and went to heaven!

My last bike was a 2010 Honda VFR1200, 6 speed. That bike had “zero” problems for the entire time I owned it, and FAST . . . , wow, better hang on to something. This F6 is a real “gentleman’s” bike compared to that VFR, but as most of us are getting older, maybe that’s what we need at this age.

Anyway, like the title says, I guess I have a “normal” F6B and I’m just loving it!