USED 2013 RED DELUXE WITH 4775 MILES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USED 2013 RED DELUXE WITH 4775 MILES

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina

USED 2013 RED DELUXE WITH 4775 MILES

Girlfriend and I will be buying 2 F6B's between now and the end of January. In Myrtle Beach SC 25 miles from my house there is a 2013 Deluxe with 4775 miles on it. Mint. My question to you folks is what would you offer for it. It is at a Jeep dealer. They must have taken it in on trade. I am not sure what their asking price is on it yet.... Just saw it advertised. It said call for price. Just looking for info before I stop in there.

Positives

I dont have to travel to get it.
    Its in good shape.

Negatives

Used
    How much warranty is left?

what do you folks think

Would love to get two new F6B Deluxes for 14k each.

It doesnt sound like you are unreasonable regarding asking price.

I cant imagine that a car dealership really wanted to take a motorcycle on trade so they probably got this one pretty cheap and rolled the rest into the guys new car payment. I would think you could do quite well on it. I know someone who bought theirs the same way and paid mid 13's OTD and that was a 300 mile F6B almost 1.5 years ago.

A big plus is what if any accessories are already included.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    At work in Charleston until wed so will go see it on thursday and let you guys know what I find out.

I would shoot for $12,000 at the dealership. I purchased mine a brand new 2013 standard in Wisconsin for $12,997, that was in June.

Warranty

Honda's normal warranty is "three years from the date of original purchase", "with unlimited mileage". If it has a extended warranty, that should be transferable! A local Honda Dealer should be able to provide that info using the VIN #.

I wouldn't pay more than $13,000 OTD with the 3 year warranty. Otherwise I'd buy 2015 Deluxe with cruise control and would not pay retail for it. I've never paid suggested retail for a Motorcycle in my life....In 2013 I purchased my Black Deluxe with tall windshield added in Oct.2013 for $18,591 OTD.(Paid Cash for the extended Warranty) I'd look about on the Internet and check NADA and Kelly Blue Book for its Value. I have several thousand in Accessories on mine now.The Local Stealer offered me $13,000 for mine against Suggested retail for a 2015...I'm still riding my 2013. Russelville was a little better but not a whole lot (Don't remember the figures off the top of my head and don't want to lie)...........................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

I must to my previous post that the dealership did add $989.00 for freight and set up, so my OTD price was $13978.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I must to my previous post that the dealership did add $989.00 for freight and set up, so my OTD price was $13978.00.
    Greg, did that also include Tax, Title, Registration and License fees ?

shooter
    Rune I've seen 13's for $12,999 out the door. Dealer in Indy had one a few months back. I would offer $10,500 and maybe come up a thousand at most. Its a three year old used bike at a car dealership. Good luck.

Bought mine used

I bought a 2013 non Deluxe w/ the tall windshield, fog lights, and Ergo III Highway pegs w/ 5,800 for about 13,500 in January. Not certain if they have any additional parts, but I would say stay under that, or near it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B