I installed the TorqLoopz and Torqmaster Daytona pipes on my GL1800 two years ago. Once I got the installation completed properly...which was no small task...I loved the sound and performance of the pipes. I did have the ECM re-programmed by Guhl Motors, which in retrospect, may not have been necessary. I will have to say, this is not a job for the faint of heart. I'm no "gear-head" when it comes to wrenching, but consider myself fairly handy, maybe a 7 on a scale of 10...and this project took me all weekend (off and on) to complete. All that said, I still consider my TorqLoopz to be one of the more outstanding modifications I made to that bike.

Will I do it again? Not so sure...the new F6B already has a little more growl than a stock GL1800, so I'm going to ride it awhile, then decide on whether or not I need to install TorqLoopz, replace the seat, upgrade the suspension, etc. These were "must-do" mods to my GL1800 but may not be necessary on the F6B.

One final thought...if I was anywhere near the west coast I would gladly pay Jimmie Sones to do the install...