I was at my Honda dealer today getting the 4 k service done. My Honda dealer said that Randy called them and ask for my complaint and pics again. Randy talked to me last week and gave me the same song and dance that he gave Miles. My dealer said he would resend and could not believe that Randy said they never received my complaint and pics. I left for the day and returned at 5 to pick up my bike. My dealer met me and introduce me to the local Honda rep. The Honda rep looked at my bike and gave the same song and dance that Randy gave. He said that the first step that I should take is to let my dealer rub some 3M shit on my bike to see if this resolves the issue. I calmly explained to him that folks on this forum have been there and done that. Result is no fix just a shine until you touch it again. He would not move from this point. I told him that I could run my finger on my bike and scratch it. I also told him that the new F6B on the floor does not seem to have this issue....i tried it. My parts rep pulled me aside and said that they have had a few honda models from Honda with this issue. I told the rep that I would go with his step by step prog as long as the issue gets resolved. He said that Honda was not just going to replace the plastic as a first step. Next week is step one.....again!