Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Kentucky...where have you been hiding for the past few months...in the hollers of the backwood trees ?
I know you are new here, and that was "meant" to be funny...in a failed attempt.

There are just as many Black bikes as Red bikes that have this problem. The Red bikes may fade to Pink, and the Black bikes will fade to Grey. Both paint colors are affected.
Well, that's good information. I actually have this for sale to fund the purchase of an F6B.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4009452483.html

I would purchase a black one, and have thought about waiting for 2014 models since the riding season is in it's twilight for the year, and I am thinking I might wait to see if this paint issue is resolved. I'm assuming there are no changes in the 2014 model? I will stay rather quiet on this list since I presently don't own a F6B, but am quite smitten by the bike. I'm 57, and have been riding some type of motorized two wheeler since I was 12. Although I have never owned a cruiser I think that's where my future enjoyment lies. The days of the sports bikes are fading for me although I still enjoy taking my Aprilia rs 125 out on the back roads. Besides the paint issue, I find the opinions on the F6B are quite positive. This list is quite informative. Thanks, and I'm going back to my holler, and find that tree.