Bad Paint....New Thread !

Thread: Bad Paint....New Thread !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead22 View Post
    I was in my local dealership yesterday and spoke with one of their salesmen about the F6b that was on the floor there (Vin 811), I intentionally failed to mention the fact that I had bought the only F6b that they had sold so far (Vin 675), back in March. I mentioned that I had heard that folks were having issues with the paint on their brand new bikes and he proceeded to tell me about the crappy paint issues with their bike, and it has never left the showroom floor. He told me of course that they only use Honda products and terry cloth to clean the bikes and it has scratches all over it, They have had the bike on the floor for nearly 5 months and he says numerous customers have mentioned the scratches on the new F6b. I would venture to say that if the bikes are going to sit on the floor long enough for the paint issues to show,the dealers will be screaming to Ma Honda also.
    What is the full VIN of your bike and what color is it?

Signature Series

Possible silly question and may have already been addressed but when you purchase a said series F6B, w/ custom 2 tone paint, do they clear coat the paint, just saw (1) on E bay for 19,000, whats to keep you from having it repainted Black, for that price, if they clear coat ? Thanks in advance.