OK, sell me on the F6B

Thread: OK, sell me on the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Don't tell on em. You always was a tattletale. That time I shot old lady Sims in the azz with my slingshot you told my dad on me. These guys are just having a slow day.
    Did you 2 actually know each other as children, or is this just a schtick (e.g. monkey woman) ?

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Did you 2 actually know each other as children, or is this just a schtick (e.g. monkey woman) ?
    We grew up next door to each other. Well 2nd grade on. Best friends till he married my girlfriend. I forgave him after the divorce.

shooter
    I agree with Stro OP. I've ridden a lot of bikes. For purely getting down the road in comfort and style and for ultimate reliability choose the B.

I was in the same position....couldn't decide which way to go. Never rode either one. I chose the Honda for the history of reliability. That was it. My buddy has a 2015 Roadmaster and was on me hard to go the Indian route. He wants to try mine one day. Just hope I get the buzz out, because this bike has balls and rides on a rail.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I was tempted by a loud, all engine machine...even the BMW or Triumph Trophy (not loud but "motorcycle" look. What I finally saw in the 6 aside from dealer nearby and legendary reliability, was a unique machine with a futuristic but classic look-sort of a decco style-remember bucky fuller's dymaxion car? My wife hates it-she likes my Triumph thunderbird much better, but she doesnt ride and isn't as tuned to the fact that almost every other bike around here is a chromed twin-ohhh look, a black harley. Well, I still like the big twins- especially something as retro as an indian- but I like being a little different- the real answer is that cycle guys need more than one bike! Hey I STARTED riding at 57- I'm 68 and have had four bikes- still have three of them and would gladely get more...you can tell your wife this will be your last bike- but unless you know something you havent revealed (medically) don't tell US it'll be the last!! enjoy the hunt-and remember it's unlikely your decision will be wrong-conversely, you'll probably second guess yourself. Be grateful these are the problems you face!

I was curious about the Indian owner's perspective on the OP's question. I figured he probably asked the same question on an Indian forum and sure enough, he did: http://www.indianmotorcycles.net/thr...ieftain.12178/
    blue 2015 F6B Deluxe - sold
    2022 Yamaha Ténéré 700 - coming soon

Atlanta Dragway......4 passes....best 11.97 Need I say more?